- Chinese cabbage 1/2 head of cabbage
- Pickled cucumbers 3 pieces
- Dill 1 bunch
- Mayonnaise 1-1.5 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Cucumber, Greens
Grater, salad bowl, knife, tablespoon.
Step 1: chop the cabbage.
Rinse Chinese cabbage, cut off the base at its leaves, then cut them lengthwise into two or three parts and chop thin strips across.
Step 2: add the cucumbers.
Grate cucumbers on a coarse grater, drain all the liquid released during this process. Squeeze the grated pulp of cucumbers, and then add to the salad.
Step 3: season Chinese cabbage and pickles salad.
Finely chop the washed dill and add it to the salad.
Season with mayonnaise and mix well.
Step 4: serve Chinese cabbage and pickles salad.
Before serving, put the Chinese cabbage and pickles salad in a beautiful plate and then put it on the table next to other dishes.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can use sour cream mixed with mustard or with the same mayonnaise.