- Grapes 10 kg;
- Sugar 2.5-3 kg.
- Main Ingredients
- Portion30 Servings
- World Cuisine
bottle, glove or water trap, fermentation tank
1. We take unwashed (it is very important, otherwise fermentation will not happen) grapes and carefully pick berries from them.
2. In an enameled bucket, squeeze grapes in small portions with your hands or pusher until the juice becomes strong.
3. Then we cover the container with gauze and leave it to ferment in the heat for about 4-5 days. Twice a day, mix the mass with a wooden spatula.
4. After the pulp (crushed grapes) rises, we fold it into a colander to drain the juice and squeeze it through cheesecloth.
5. Next, pour pure grape juice into jars and pour granulated sugar, mix.
6. We put on a washed medical glove on the neck of the can, pierce several holes in our fingers with a needle and tightly wrap it around the circle with an elastic band.
7. Leave the wine to ferment for 2-3 weeks at room temperature. We follow the glove, at the beginning of the process it is inflated, and when it is blown away, the wine is ready.
8. After the yeast settles, and the wine clarifies, and the “bouillons” stop, carefully filter. When decanting the wine, we make sure that the yeast does not get into clean bottles, we seal with corks.
9. We take the grape wine to a cool place for about a month, and during this time we transfer the wine three times to other bottles, leaving a residue in the previous ones.
10. Then another month we defend the wine in a cool place and we can taste it.
Using this recipe for grape wine, you get about 6 liters of semi-dry aromatic home-made drink.