- Chicken Liver 700 grams
- Onions -180 grams to taste
- Carrot 130 grams
- Butter (soft) 50 g
- Water 200 ml.
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Salt two-thirds 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp
- Main Ingredients: Liver, Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Onion cut into half rings, send to a preheated pan with vegetable oil, and fry for 7-8 minutes.
2. Cut the carrots into rings, send to the onion, fry for a minute, add the liver.
3. Salt, pepper, add bay leaf, fill with water and bring to a boil.
4. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes until the liquid almost evaporates.
5. Then cool, remove the bay leaf, transfer to a blender, add the butter, and interrupt to a homogeneous consistency. Chicken liver pate is ready, bon appetit!