We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- chicken thigh 600 gr
- potatoes 500 gr
- onion 120 gr.
- carrots 150 gr.
- sour cream -150-200 gr. taste
- egg 1 pc
- hard cheese 50-70 gr.
- tomato 60 gr.
- olive 4-5 pcs. taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- butter 20 gr.
- Italian herbs 1/3 tsp
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Carrot, Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
cutting board, knife, bowl, spoon, baking dish, foil
1) 2 medium onions cut into half rings.
2) Grate 1 medium carrot on a Korean carrot grater.
3) 500 gr. chop the potatoes into small pieces.
4) 4 chicken thighs weighing 650 gr. add salt and pepper to taste, add 1/3 tsp. Italian herbs or your favorite chicken seasoning. Mix.
5) Lubricate the baking dish with a piece of butter. Cover the bottom of the form with onions, carrots on top. We put meat on vegetables, distribute potatoes between it.
6) Prepare the fill. In a bowl, combine 1 egg, salt, black pepper to taste, 50-70 gr. grated hard cheese and 3-4 tbsp. sour cream. Mix everything.
7) Cut half the tomato into slices. Cut several olives into four parts. Olives are optional. I have a few left after preparing the salad, so I add.
8) Distribute the filling over potatoes with meat. Put tomatoes and olives on top. Cover with foil and cook in the oven at an average level without convection at a temperature of 180 * From 60-90 minutes, the cooking time depends on the characteristics of your oven, the variety of potatoes and the size of chicken thighs. 5 minutes before being ready to remove the foil and cook under the grill for a golden brown.
9) An incredibly juicy and tasty dish is obtained as a result: on top is a tender, tanned crust, juicy meat and soft potatoes.