We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- buckwheat 1 tbsp.
- water 2.5 tbsp.
- salt 2 tsp (1 for cereal and 1 for wings)
- onions 1 pc.
- wings 800 gr
- vegetable oil 2-3 tbsp
- pepper to taste
- Main ingredients
1. Wash the wings. Add 1 tsp. salt, pepper to taste, a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil and mix everything. Leave on for 15 minutes.
2. Rinse buckwheat.
3. At the bottom of the pan put buckwheat, salt. I add 1 tsp. salt.
4. Then put the onions and cover them all with wings, and add water.
5. Send the pan with buckwheat and wings to the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 90 minutes. The supper is ready! Enjoy your meal!