We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- flour 120 gr
- butter 125 gr
- sugar 140 gr
- starch 20 gr
- eggs 4 pcs.
- salt pinch
- baking powder 1,5 tsp
- vanilla sugar sachet
- milk 3-4 tbsp
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- chocolate bar 90 gr
- Main ingredients
1. Sift flour together with starch and baking powder.
2. Add vanilla sugar and mix.
3. Divide the chocolate into two parts. Grate one part on a fine grater. Add to dry ingredients.
4. Eggs divided into yolks and squirrels. Add a pinch of salt to the proteins and beat until light peaks.
5. Then add 1/4 of the sugar and continue to beat until strong peaks.
6. In a separate bowl, beat the yolks with sugar and melted butter. Then add whipped squirrels. Gently mix with a spatula.
7. Next, carefully introduce the dry mixture and mix until smooth.
8. Grease the mold with vegetable oil and lay out the dough.
9. Send the ant cake to the preheated oven for 35 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
10. Remove the cooked and cooled cake from the mold.
11. Prepare the icing. Melt the second part of the chocolate by mixing it with milk and vegetable oil.
12. Garnish the cupcake with chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
The ant cupcake is ready! Have a nice tea party!