We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Flour 4 tbsp (no slide)
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Sweet pepper (net weight) 250 gr.
- Onions - 120 gr. taste
- Chives 1 bunch
- Dill 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Greens
cutting board, knife, bowl, spoon, frying pan, spatula, plate
1) Onion cut into half rings. Sprinkle well with salt and mash by hand.
2) In a bowl combine onions, a bunch of chopped green onions, a bunch of chopped dill, sweet pepper (3 pcs.), Diced into small cubes and 4 tbsp. flour without a slide. Mix. If the onions are not salted enough, now you need to add salt. If desired, you can add a few cloves of garlic, passed through a press.
3) Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan, heat. Distribute 2 tbsp. vegetable mass in a pan. Fry over medium heat for about 1.5-2 minutes, turn over, cover and cook over low heat for 1.5-2 minutes. I got 5 cakes with a diameter of 16 cm.