We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Iced Coffee with Honey
- Coffee (freshly brewed or brewed) 480 milliliters
- Cardamom to taste
- Condensed milk without sugar 180 milliliters
- Honey 3 tablespoons
- Cream 30% 100 milliliters
- Pomegranate grains 3 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Milk, Cream, Honey, Coffee
Ice molds, coffee pot.
Step 1: add spices and honey to the coffee.In hot coffee, add ground cardamom with honey and mix. Allow the drink to cool to room temperature.
Step 2: freeze coffee.
Pour the coffee with spices into the ice tins or in a special bag, and send in the freezer to 8 ocloc'kapproximately until the drink turns into ice cubes.
Step 3: serve iced coffee with honey.
Before serving, whip the cream and clean the pomegranate seeds.
Pour the cubes of frozen coffee into a glass, pour them with condensed milk without sugar, garnish with whipped cream foam and pomegranate seeds.
Serve the drink right there. As ice cubes melt, the cocktail will change its taste and color, it is very original and interesting. Try it for sure!
Enjoy your meal!
- Iced coffee can be stored in the freezer for quite some time.