Ingredients for making DONUTS in a spoon - Donut Recipe WITHOUT UNLOADING A TEST!
- Milk 400 ml
- Pressed yeast 25 g
- Sugar 3 tbsp. l
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Flour 300 g
- Vegetable oil 450 ml
- Powdered sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough, Sugar
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
With such a spoon, making donuts is a pleasure! They turn out very airy, the dough is just like fluff!
Making donuts in a spoon:
1. Heat the milk to 35-37 degrees and dissolve sugar, salt, yeast in it.
2. Add the sifted flour and knead the dough, which should have the consistency of sour cream.
3. Leave the dough in a warm place for 1.5 hours, so that it increases in volume by 2 times.
4. Heat the oil well.
5. Put the dough in a spoon, preheated in oil.
6. Lower the spoon with the dough into the hot oil, when the donut starts to golden, it itself falls behind the spoon and pops up.
7. Put the finished donuts on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
8. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your meal!